We accept returns as follows:
- If the wine is less than 10 years old and it is corked, you may return it to us for a full refund or exchange within 60 days of purchase. You must show us proof of purchase.
- For wines older than 10 years, the consumer bears the risk of a faulty cork, but we accept returns of older bottles if the wine is faulty as a result of improper storage. Please come by a store or Contact Us if there is a problem.
- We do not generally accept returns of unopened wine or spirits since we cannot be sure how they were stored.
- We may, at our discretion and to the extent permitted by law, accept the cancellation of orders within 30 days and before the wine or spirits have been shipped or picked up, subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
- Under no circumstances do we accept returns of opened spirits.